Fenton, Missouri has a population of about 4,000 people, but it’s a town that’s making a big difference when it comes to biodiesel research. This St. Louis suburb is home to Rockwood Summit High School (RSHS), and the Biodiesel Project. If you don’t know a lot about biodiesel, it’s basically fuel made from animal or vegetable fat, like cooking oil. [...]
A concrete education in a high school industrial technology class.
Subscribe to Go!
- Iowa State University
- Freight for Children Video Contest
- What transportation culture do you live in?
- Suyun Ma: Environments that reduce driving
- Matthew Arnold: Ties with the Railroad
- Kansas State University Transportation Center: Reflecting Safety and Sustainability
- RSHS biodiesel project: When class becomes fun