In the spirit of this year’s sizzling hot summer, we present to you a sizzling new Go! and ¡Vamos!. The e-zines have undergone a major transformation once again!
You will find on the homepage and inside:
- New Go! and ¡Vamos! logos.
- A Sponsor button to support Go! and ¡Vamos!.
- A large image gallery with vivid pictures.
- Links in the byline that give you quick access to Spanish and English versions of articles.
- Names of student translators in the byline, who have done a fantastic job of keeping ¡Vamos! alive and well. We thank ISU’s Spanish program for their continuous support of this collaboration.
- And, last but not least, a Discussion Forum for networking and learning about transportation through dialog and discussions. The forums are a work in progress; please let us know if you have any problems. Also, please note, the forum is a place for learning and not for solicitation and/or promoting your product/program.
Along with the new design, we also bring to you new articles on Women in Construction. Read about:
- Kris Young, CEO and President of a boring company Miller the Driller
- Jennifer Shane, ISU’s associate professor in Civil and Construction Engineering
- History of women in construction
- If the shoe doesn’t fit, don’t wear it! - Personal protective equipment (PPE) for women
Also read a blog on ¡Vamos! about the safety of electric cars by independent blogger Sofia Sanchez; the blog is also available in English.
Leave a comment
Subscribe to Go!
- Iowa State University
- Freight for Children Video Contest
- What transportation culture do you live in?
- Suyun Ma: Environments that reduce driving
- Matthew Arnold: Ties with the Railroad
- Kansas State University Transportation Center: Reflecting Safety and Sustainability
- RSHS biodiesel project: When class becomes fun