Ownership of Materials & Restrictions on Use
Articles on this web site created by Go! staff and guest writers is the copyrighted work of Go!. You may use such materials for informational, non-commercial use. References to “www.go-explore-trans.org” or “Go!” as the source are required.
Links to Other Web Sites
In order to use this web site you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content – including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information that:
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation or any form of lottery or gambling
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- attempts to get a password, or other private information from a user.
- contains highly explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature, directed at another individual or group of individuals, particularly when unsolicited.
- is illegal or uses the Site or Service to conduct illegal activities.
- victimizes, harasses, degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, race, ethnicity, age, disability, and sexual orientation.
- impersonates or falsely represents Go! staff, community leaders, other members, names of any celebrities and/or government officials.
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
You also agree that by submitting photos, videos, images, or other information to Go!, you give Go! the right to use or reproduce that information at its sole discretion for various purposes and include it on the Go! website (located at www.go-explore-trans.org), and in printed materials. Please be advised that we only intend to use the information to promote Go!’s mission of educating and attracting teens to careers in transportation.Updated November 15, 2010
Subscribe to Go!
- Iowa State University
- Freight for Children Video Contest
- What transportation culture do you live in?
- Suyun Ma: Environments that reduce driving
- Matthew Arnold: Ties with the Railroad
- Kansas State University Transportation Center: Reflecting Safety and Sustainability
- RSHS biodiesel project: When class becomes fun